Oct. 29, 2022 at 10 a.m. EST
Preview: Oct 24 - 28 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Oct 29 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST
101. SMITH MILLER 312P GMC PIE TRUCK, die cast & aluminum, red cab restored, 24 in long, trailer is orig, minor decal wear, C7-9.
102. MARX LUMAR COCA COLA TRUCK, painted pressed steel & litho tin, 17 in long, 4 rows of Coke bottles are litho tin, 1 row on each side has 6 plastic Coke cases, w/handtruck, C7.
103. CHAMPION MACK WRECKER, painted cast iron, 8 1/2 in long, rubber tires have cracks, C7.
104. RMT/MTH TRAIN SET, O ga, 3-rail, RMT-4152 PA loco, MTH 20-96019, 30-7451, 30-7608, 30-74087, 30-7923, 30-7210, 30-74050, 30-7625, orig boxes & inserts minor wear, C8-9.
105. CONRAD & NZG BUSES, Conrad 420 Mercedes Benz, 5425 1938 Bus, 2 handrails broken, Super Mini 364 Bus, NZG 280 572 Volvo B10M, 255 Mercedes Benz 405, 280 Neoplan, C7-8.
106. DOEPKE 2010 FIRE PUMPER, painted pressed steel, 19 in long, minor decal wear, C6-7.
107. MARX & WYANDOTTE VEHICLES, painted pressed steel, Wyandotte Car Carrier, 21 1/2 in long, electric headlights, 309 Air Speed Coupe, yellow, 6 in long, 5 Marx AirFlows, 5 1/2 in long, 1 worn, the red car is customized, C4-8.
108. LIONEL 2270W ORIG SET BOX, orig 1956 set box for Jersey Central set, worn, missing all tape, inside flap marked 56-140 and Made by St. Joe Kraft, empty, C4.
109. 2 MIGNOT GAULOIS SETS, Archers, 12 pieces, Archers, 12 pieces, orig boxes & inserts, 1 foam insert deteriorating, C9.
110. STRUCTO HYDRAULIC SANITATION TRUCK, painted pressed steel, 18 in long, working, motor sound working, C7.
111. 2 TOOTSIETOY 1950 CHEVROLET ADVERTISING VANS, Joseph Spress Co, Elgin's Toyland, green, 3 in long, the finest beef direct from the heart of the beef empire, yellow, 4 in long, C7-8.
112. TRU SCALE INTERNATIONAL STAKE TRUCK, painted pressed steel, 22 in long, wooden stakes, C6-7.
113. SMITH MILLER 4X-0 GMC DRIVE-O-TRUCK, die cast, red, 12 in long, working, ca 1949, C7.
114. K-LINE PRR TRAIN SET, O ga, 3-rail, K3380-3768 IC loco & tender, w/RailSounds, w/cars K4680-16708, K4680-14420, K4680-10002, K4680-10003, K4680-10004, orig boxes & inserts, C9.
115. 2 TONKA ARMY JEEPS, painted pressed steel, plastic trim, 10 1/8 in long, Jeep w/white walls has surface oxidation spots, C6-8.
116. MARX NYC TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, 232 Commodore Vanderbilt loco, windup working, 551 NYC tender, 555 reefer, 553 tank, 552 gondola, 554 hopper, 556 NYC caboose, 429 street lamp, freight cars have red frames, C6-8.
117. 8 HOT WHEELS SETS, Weekend Machines 1980, cars have broken loose, Classic Machines 1980, Golden Machines 1976, cars have broken loose, Help Machines 1976, cars have broken loose, 1919 Steering Rigs, Classic Machines 1980, Help Machines 1976, cars have broken loose, USA Machines 1980, all sets are factory sealed in orig boxes, minor wear, C10.
118. MARX FIX-ALL JEEP, painted pressed steel, plastic hubs, canvas top, w/horn, lights & instructions, orig box, C8-9.
119. 3 CHRYSLER AIRFLOWS, alloy, Hubley 607, silver, 6 1/4 in, Hubley 390, blue, 4 1/2 in, by Dick Trickel, orig box, Hubley 146, red, 4 in, by Eccles, all have nickel trim, all are reproductions, C8-9.
120. MTH 20-5539-1 PA W1 LOCO, O ga, 3-rail, 2 motors, w/sound, orig box & inserts, C9.
121. MARUSAN 8505 AVENUE BUS, die cast, 2-tone blue, this is a copy of a Dinky 280 Observation coach, orig box minor wear, C7-8.
122. DOEPKE 2011 HEILINER SCRAPER, painted pressed steel, red, 29 in long, partially restored, missing hub cabs, decals, steering wheel & exhaust stack, working, C7-8.
123. METAL CAST PRODUCTS CHRYSLER AIRFLOW MOLD & AUTOS, slush die cast, 3 Metal Cast Chrysler Airflows along w/3 piece bronze mold & 1 unfinished model, C5-8.
124. LIONEL TRAIN SET, O ga, 1055 Texas Special Alco loco, 6825 flat w/girder bridge, 3409 operating helicopter car, orig helicopter has broken skid & 1 rear propeller, 3349 turbo missile car, 6175 flat w/orig rocket, 6480 exploding box car, C7-8.
125. MIGNOT AFRICAN DAHOMEENS, 12 pieces, missing 1 sword, orig box & insert minor wear, box top has worn edges, C7.
126. STRUCTO INTERNATIONAL SCOUT, painted pressed steel, 11 in long, C7.
127. 4 TOOTSIETOY 4630 FEDERAL VANS, Milk, green, Florist, gray, 1 front fender chipped, Milk, orange, Bakery, blue, letters enhanced, C6-8.
128. TRU SCALE FARM TOYS, die cast & painted pressed steel, 401 Tractor, 407 Loader, 2 #412 wheel-carried Disc Harrow, 403 Spreader, working, C7-8.
129. SMITH MILLER MACK TANDEM TIMBER TRUCK, die cast & wood, 36 in long, red & black, ca 1950, professionally restored, C9.
130. 8 K-LINE FREIGHT CARS, O ga, K762-5203, K762-7490, K762-5301, K767-1892, K762-1892, K762-1893, K762-8033, 6-22312, orig boxes & inserts, C8-9.
131. TONKA 250 GOLF CLUB TRACTOR, painted pressed steel, 11 1/2 in long, ca 1963, C7.
132. MARX SANTA FE TRAIN SET, O ga, plastic, 1666 electric loco, gray, regular smoke, 961 tender, w/Sound of Power, 3280 SF box car, 13975 SF stock car, 51170 Erie gondola, 34178 GN box car, 51100 Auto-loader w/4 reproduction cars, 2225 SF caboose, C7-8.
133. 15 MATCHBOX 900 TWIN PACKS, 7, 2 #19, 18, 20, 2, 6, 21, 2 #22, 27, 26, 25, 2 #23, all are factory sealed on orig cards, cards have minor wear, C10.
134. 2 MARX LUMAR CONSTRUCTION VEHICLES, painted pressed steel, Hi-Lift Loader, 15 in long, Hopper Loader, 11 in tall, minor decal wear, both are working, orig boxes minor wear, C8.
135. CLEVELAND SPECIAL RACER, aluminum, 13 in long, C8.
136. LIONEL TRAIN SET, O ga, 6-18905 PA diesel switcher loco w/cars 6-26766, 6-16466, 2 #6-26795, 6-29458, 6-26139, orig boxes & inserts, C8-9.
137. 10 DIAPET BUSES, die cast, made by Yonezawa, 2 #B-9, B-32, B-37, B-11, B-27, B-28, B-29, B-3, B-4, orig boxes minor wear, C8-9.
138. DOEPKE 2007 UNIT CRANE, painted pressed steel, 20 in long, working, oxidation spots, ca 1949, C5.
139. 2 SIMPLEX JACKS IN THE BOX, die cast, 3 1/4 in tall, working, green version is 1934 Century of Progress version, logos cast into side, w/2 different orig boxes, C6-8.
140. LIONEL 2343 SANTA FE ABA, O ga, 2343 Power A, 2343C B unit, 2343T, minor nose decal wear, orig boxes & inserts worn, tender box missing end flaps, C5-6.
141. 2 BRITAINS WAR GAME SETS, set 148 English Army, set 149 US Army, tied down in boxes, all are solid cast reproductions, orig boxes & inserts minor wear, C9.
142. WOODEN TOYS CHRYSLER AIRFLOW, prewar Japanese wooden toy, 15 in long, box rub on roof, small mark on grille, orig box marked Made in Japan, box worn, missing 1 end panel, C8.
143. TOOTSIETOY 5211 FIRE DEPARTMENT, contains Mack Ladder Wagon, Pumper, Chevrolet Ambulance, paint rub on siren, Mercury Fire Chief, paint chips, complete w/accessories, orig box & insert minor wear, C6-8.
144. 2 TRU SCALE FARM ACCESSORIES, painted pressed steel, 419 Side Delivery Rake, 409 Grain Drill Planter, orig boxes minor wear, C8.
145. SMITH MILLER 533 MIC HYDRAULIC DUMP TRUCK, die cast, yellow, working, 17 in long, professionally restored, C9.
146. 8 ATLAS WOODSIDE REEFERS, O ga, 3-rail, 2 #8152 Hardy Salt, 2 #8102 Century Beer, 2 #8100 Atlas Beer, 2 #6709 Blatz, only 1 of each shown in photo, orig boxes & inserts minor wear, C7-8.
147. TONKA 375 JEEP WRECKER, painted pressed steel, 12 1/2 in, some surface oxidation spots, ca 1964, C6-7.
148. MARX ARMY TRAIN SET, O ga, plastic, 400 electric loco, 1951 US Army tender, 2858 Ordnance box car, orig Marx issue, 2824 rocket launcher, no broken parts, 586 flat w/vehicle, truck is a reproduction, 2236 gondola, 234 caboose, C6-8.
149. 15 MATCHBOX SUPER FAST BLISTER PACKS, 48D1, 1C5, 37D1, 70D1, 47D3, 66B13, 4D1, 63B11, 64D2, 25B2, 13C1, 45C1, 49C2, 17B17, all factory sealed on orig cards, cards have minor wear, C10.
150. MARX LUMAR INTER CITY DELIVERY STAKE TRUCK, painted pressed steel & litho tin, 18 in long, w/2 plastic cows, C7-8.