Dec. 2, 2023 at 10 a.m. EST
Preview: Nov 27 - 01 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Dec 02 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST
001. DINKY 28-2-G KODAK VAN, yellow, front tires cracked, orig 1935-39 casting w/thin coat of sealer inside casting, orig paint & decals, C8.
002. DINKY 28-2-M CASTROL VAN, green, 1 front tire split, orig 1935-39 casting & paint, C8.
003. DINKY 280-2-C SHREDDED WHEAT VAN, cream, touch up on rear doors, front fenders & hood, orig tires cracked, orig 1935-39 casting & paint, C8.
004. SCHUCO 6095 ELEKTRO CONSTRUCTION SET, complete & unassembled kit, makes dump truck or wrecker, all pieces tied down to insert, never assembled, w/instructions & 1955 catalog, orig box & insert minor wear, C9.
005. TOOTSIETOY 4630 US MAIL VAN, factory casting from Tootsietoy archives, never painted, C10.
006. A.R. PEUGEOT 402 FUSEAU SOCHAUX, die cast, green, some touch up, windup working, w/tin chassis & front suspension, made in France, ca 1930s, C7-8.
007. FRENCH DINKY 22A ROADSTER, silver & red, minor touch up on fenders & tonneau, white rubber tires & metal hubs, ca 1934, inside bottom stamped Meccano, Dinky Toys, made in France, C6-7.
008. FRENCH DINKY 22B SPORTS COUPE, yellow & blue, white rubber tires w/metal hubs, ca 1934, inside bottom stamped Meccano, Dinky Toys, made in France, C7.
009. MASTER CASTER 1948-49 HUDSON COMMODORE PROMO, wine red, C9.
010. MERCURY #1 AERO, light blue, silver baseplate & hubs, C8-9.
011. MARKLIN 5521/52 BUICK, blue w/maroon seats, plastic body, C9.
012. DINKY 22A SPORTS TOURER, red & cream w/blue wheels, chip on windshield, restored, inside marked Hornby Series, Meccano Ltd, Liverpool, ca 1933, C8.
013. DINKY 22C MOTOR TRUCK, blue & red w/metal wheels, marked on casting base Hornby Series, Meccano Ltd, Liverpool, ca 1930s, C8.
014. MINIC 56ME ROLLS ROYCE SUNSHINE SALOON, handpainted tin, tan & blue, windup working, white rubber tires have minor wear, electric headlights, C7.
015. TOOTSIETOY 615 GRAHAM CONVERTIBLE SEDAN, green, dark green & tan, C7.
016. TAYLOR & BARRETT 15 TURNTABLE FIRE ESCAPE, die cast, 6 in long, working, Rolls Royce grille, casting is solid, rubber tires worn & have flat spots, 3 figures, ca 1930s, orig box minor wear, C8.
017. DINKY 100 LADY PENELOPE'S FAB 1, pink, 1 missile included, firing mechanism not working, missing rear missiles, orig display box & insert worn, C8.
018. SCHUCO 5000 RADIO AUTO, handpainted tin, windup working, 2-tone blue, has a music box controlled by the antenna, was the most expensiver prewar Schuco car, ca 1938-39, C6.
019. TEKNO 422 CEMENT MIXER TRUCK, red & yellow, black baseplate, orig box minor wear, C8-9.
020. C.D. RENAULT SEDAN, die cast, blue & black w/metal wheels, made in France, ca 1930s, C7-8.
021. FRENCH DINKY 24B LIMOUSINE, red & black, open chassis, metal wheels restored, ca 1930s, C9.
022. BANTHRICO 1955 PONTIAC STAR CHIEF AUTOBANK PROMO, blue, bank imprint on roof, C6-7.
023. MERCURY #2 FARINA, blue w/blue baseplate & hubs, C9.
024. MARKLIN 8021/11 KUBEL WAGEN, flat back, tow hook broken, 3 composition figures, 1 arm broken on driver, C8.
025. DINKY 22F ARMY TANK, gray w/red tread remnants, inside is marked Meccano Dinky Toys, made in England by Meccano Liverpool, C8.
026. MINIC 69MCF ARMY 6-WHEEL CANVAS LORRY, handpainted tin, camouflage, windup working, tires worn, prewar issue, C7.
027. TOOTSIETOY AUTO RACE GAME, 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 gameboard w/4 die cast racers & die, w/packet for implements, set is pre-Tootsietoy marked Dowst, ca 1912, orig box minor wear, has boy's name written in pencil in 2 places, C8.
028. TAYLOR & BARRETT TROLLEY BUS, die cast, red & black w/paper labels, 5 in long, driver & trolley poles intact, C8.
029. FRENCH DINKY 1408 HONDA S800, yellow, very small paint chips, orig box minor wear, C8.
030. SCHUCO 5600 AIR FRANCE RADIANT AIRPLANE, litho tin, battery operated, working, 19 in wingspan, 16 1/2 in long, minor stain spot around automatic/non-stop switch, w/instructions, orig box worn, C7.
031. TEKNO 483 FORD MERCURY ZONEN CAR, red, w/antenna & ZR decals on doors, some flat spots on tires, C8-9.
032. 2 CIJ CITROEN VEHICLES, Barrel Truck, yellow w/silver embellishment paint, plastic barrels, Milk Truck, old repaint w/added French Dinky wheels, both are 3 1/2 in long & have tin chassis, ca 1920s, C5-6.
033. FRENCH DINKY 24E STREAMLINED SALOON, green w/black fenders, metal wheels, open chassis, touch up spots on body, ca 1930s, C6-7.
034. NATIONAL PRODUCTS 1934 STUDEBAKER PRESIDENT PROMO, gold, horizontal louvers, orig box missing 1 end flap, C7-8.
035. MERCURY #3 APRILIA, mottled green paint on body, chassis & hubs, paint chips on roof, C7-8.
036. MARKLIN 8021/23 PANZER w/ANTENNA, army green, tow hook intact, chassis paint worn, C8.
037. DINKY 22G STREAMLINED TOURER, red, minor paint chips, white rubber tires on metal hubs, ca 1930s, C6.
038. DINKY 22H STREAMLINED SALOON, cream, white rubber tires, metal hubs, ca 1930s, C6-7.
039. MINIC 22M CARTER PATTERSON & PICKFORDS VAN, handpainted tin, red, chrome & green, windup working, orig box minor wear, w/label, C8-9.
040. TOOTSIETOY 4680 OVERLAND BUS, factory casting from Tootsietoy archives, w/sprue attached, never painted, C10.
041. TAYLOR & BARRETT 164 STREAMLINE FIRE ENGINE SET, die cast, gray & black home office colors, 4 1/4 in long, w/4 figures & ladder, orig box minor wear, C7-8.
042. DINKY 103 SPECTRUM PATROL CAR, red, w/jet engine noise working, orig box & insert, C8-9.
043. SCHUCO 6333/0 DISNEYLAND MONORAIL, plastic & litho tin, power car has minor surface oxidation on 1 side, w/2 cars, track, switch, stop light & bumper, missing some pylons, orig box & plastic insert worn, C6-7.
044. TEKNO 480 LASVOGN, red & black, Zonen decals on dump, orig box minor wear, C8-9.
045. C.D. RENAULT POST VAN, die cast, green & black w/yellow trim, metal wheels, made in France, ca 1930s, C7-8.
046. FRENCH DINKY 24D VOGUE SALOON, orig blue body, yellow open chassis is restored, Dunlop white rubber tires, metal hubs, ca 1930s, C5-8.
047. BANTHRICO 1956 FORD CUSTOMLINE AUTOBANK PROMO, light blue, w/bank imprint, C5.
048. MERCURY #4 AMERICANA, blue w/tan chassis & hubs, C8-9.
049. MARKLIN 8021 TANK, camouflaged, w/touch up, C8.
050. DINKY 24A ROYAL AIR MAIL CAR, blue, paint chipped, white rubber tires worn on blue metal hubs, ca 1930s, C3.