Aug. 12, 2023 at 10 a.m. EST
Preview: Aug 07 - 11 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Aug 12 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST
351. BRITAINS 1398 ROADSTER, 2-tone brown, paint chip on tonneau, rubber tires worn, restored, C8.
352. BANTHRICO 1955 OLDSMOBILE BANK PROMO, Oldsmobile 98 in red & white, small touch up on front end, C7.
353. 2 TOOTSIETOY GRAHAMS, 613 Sedan, orange & brown, 516 Town Car, 2-tone green, C6.
354. MINIC 3M FORD POST OFFICE VAN, handpainted tin, red, windup working, GR version, black plastic tires, C8-9.
355. MASTER CASTER 1949 PACKARD CONV PROMO, yellow w/red interior, some touch up, windshield replaced, C7.
356. JOHAN 1965 RAMBLER SEDAN PROMO, mystic gold & frost white, friction working, C8.
357. RS TOYS DESOTO, die cast, army green, tires flat, remade in Sweden using prewar molds in 1983 by Kaj Wichlander, inscribed on base No. 7, 1983, signed, C8.
358. BRITAINS 1399 MOTOR CAR COUPE, 4 1/2 in long, missing 1 headlight, ca 1935-39, restored, C9.
359. BANTHRICO 1951 MERCURY BANK PROMO, light green, 4 tires flat, missing bank door on chassis, C7.
360. TOOTSIETOY 5850 LIMITED TRAIN SET, 1086 Pennsy loco w/4 2-tone green coaches, all couplers & wheels intact, orig set box & insert, C8.
361. MINIC 6M CABRIOLET, handpainted tin, brown & chrome, windup working, tires worn, C7.
362. JOHAN 1965 RAMBLER AMERICAN CONV PROMO, Montego rose white & Corral Cordovan, friction working, C8.
363. NATIONAL PRODUCTS 1936 REO PROMO, yellow, body has die cast fatigue cracks, Americas Finest Six cast in roof, old touch up glue on body, C7-8.
364. MINIC 78M POOL PETROL TANKER, handpainted tin, gray, windup working, prewar issue, C9.
365. JOHAN 1965 RAMBLER SEDAN PROMO, Legion blue & Viscount blue, C8.
366. RS TOYS CHEVROLET, die cast, gray, 4 tires flat, remade in Sweden using prewar molds in 1985 by Kaj Wichlander, inscribed on base No. 26, 1985, initialed & signed, C8.
367. PM SPRINKLER TRUCK, die cast, blue & silver, made in Italy, C8.
368. BANTHRICO 1953 KAISER BANK PROMO, Kaiser Manhattan, turquoise, w/key, C9.
369. 2 MINIC VAUXHALLS, handpainted tin, windups working, 17M Vauxhall Tourer, green, oxidation spots on bumper, 19M Vauxhall Cabriolet, blue, paint wear on fender by keyhole, C6-7.
370. JOHAN 1974 AMC HORNET PROMO, white, orig box minor wear, C8.
371. 2 ENGLISH MARX TRUCKS, die cast, 7 in long, Stake Truck in red, Hauler in brown, both are maked Lumar Transport on sides, chassis marked Made in England, both have touch up, C8.
372. NATIONAL PRODUCTS 1934 STUDEBAKER PROMO, Studebaker President in yellow, minor paint chips, w/verticle louvers, orig box rough, C6.
373. 2 MINIC FORDS, handpainted tin, windups working, 1M Saloon in green, w/orig box, 3M Post Office Van, GR Version, C8.
374. JOHAN 1965 RAMBLER AMERICAN PROMO, gold & white, friction working, bumper chrome worn, C7.
375. MARX SPARKING TANK, litho tin, 10 in long, windup working, C8.
376. NATIONAL PRODUCTS 1949 CHEVROLET PROMO, Chevrolet Styline, 2-tone green, colors imprinted on roof, Banthrico on base plate, some paint chips, C5.
377. MINIC 43M SEDANCA, handpainted tin, green & black, windup working, paint crazing on boot, C7.
378. JOHAN 1965 RAMBLER SEDAN PROMO, mystic gold & frost white, friction working, C8.
379. 3 COMET ARMY VEHICLES, die cast, Armoured Art 1, 5 1/4 in long, Light Tank M5, 4 1/2 in long, Half Track Car M2, 6 1/4 in long, play worn, C5.
380. BANTHRICO 1953 STUDEBAKER BANK PROMO, Studebaker Commander in red, w/paint chips, C5-6.
381. 2 MINIC AUTOS, handpainted tin, windups working, 9M Streamlined Saloon, gray, worn paint & tires, 14M Streamlined Tourer, red, 2 rear tires flat, C5-7.
382. JOHAN 1965 RAMBLER MARLIN PROMO, seaside aqua & black, friction working, w/hood ornament, C7.
383. POLITOYS 69 CADILLAC SPECIAL SEDAN, red, plastic, orig box minor wear, C8-9.
384. 10 SHINSEI VEHICLES, 4122, 4121, 4123, 4136, 4137, 4220, 4217, 4218, 4219, 4235, orig boxes minor wear, C8-9.
385. 3 AUTO MODELLO CARS, 1963 Ford Mustang II Concept, white, #342 of 499, 1962 Ford Mustang I Concept, white, #219 of 299, 1963 Ford Mustang II Concept, red, #40 of 50, w/paperwork, orig boxes, sleeves & inserts, C9.
386. 1933 SEAGRAVE FIRE PUMPER, scratch built wood & metal, 17 in long, for NYC Fire Dept, cloth hose & wood ladders, C8.
387. NATIONAL PRODUCTS 1949 CHEVROLET PROMO, Chevrolet Styleline in green, Banthrico on base plate, C7.
388. 1930s FORD SEDAN, handpainted tin, green, 5 1/4 in long, windup not working, made in US Zone Germany, C7-8.
389. JOHAN 1964 RAMBLER AMERICAN PROMO, rampart red & frost white, orig box minor wear, C8.
390. 2 POLITOYS AUTOS, plastic, 69 Cadillac Special in gray, 49 Pontiac in blue, C8-9.
391. 4 CORVETTE WHITE METAL RACERS, 1968 BFG, missing 1 exhaust pipe, 2 Marsh Models 1963 Grand Sport, built by John Simons, 1985 Daytona Racer, made in France, C7-8.
392. 3 AUTO MODELLO CARS, 1965 Buick Riviera Gran Sport, red, , 1954 Tribute Edition Kaiser Darrin model 161, yellow, 1971 Platinum Edition Lincoln Continental Mark III, white, orig boxes & inserts, 2 sleeves, C9.
393. 1954 AMERICAN LA FRANCE FIRE TRUCK, scratch built, wood, closed cab Pumper, 20 in long, cloth & rubber hose, 1/95 scale, made for Fairfield, CT Fire Dept, good detail, C8.
394. BANTHRICO 1953 BUICK BANK PROMO, Buick Roadmaster, green, w/key, C9.
395. 2 MINIC 60M DOUBLE DECKER BUSES, handpainted tin, red, windups working, C7.
396. JOHAN 1964 RAMBLER AMERICAN 440 CONV PROMO, Bengal ivory & Emperor gold, orig window box minor wear, C7-8.
397. 2 POLITOYS #50 OLDSMOBILES, plastic, Police Car in blue, missing some decals, Cutlass Coupe in gray, C7-9.
398. CONQUEST MODELS #3 1955 BUICK SUPER, paint chip next to passenger side rear wheel, orig box worn, C8.
399. 2 GMP MUSTANGS, 1/24th scale, 1968 Mustang Cobra Jet Fastback, black, 1967 Mustang GT Convertible, maroon, orig boxes & inserts minor wear, C9.
400. 1947 AMERICAN LA FRANCE FIRE TRUCK, scratch built, wood, open cab Pumper, 20 in long, made for Bridgeport, CT Fire Dept, good details, C8.