549 Howe Avenue, Shelton, CT 06484 Phone 203-924-5804 Fax 203-924-5834
We are an auction gallery that sells American & European Toy Trains, Toy Vehicles, Toy Soldiers, and more.
January Listings now available!
VINTAGE TOYS, VEHICLES & TRAINS
January 20, 2018 AT 10AM EST
Preview January 15 - 19 from 10am to 3pm EST
and January 20 from 8am to 10am EST
View January's Auction Lots Here
December's Printable Price Key
Printable January Auction Flyer
072. 5 MINIC FORDS, handpainted tin, 3M Royal Mail, 2 #2M Vans, 1 has decal wear, 2 #100M Sedans, paint wear, all are windup working, C4-6.
095. J&E STEVENS TAMMANY MECHANCAL BANK, painted cast iron, round twist coin trap, no name on side, C6-7.
111. SMITH MILLER AERIAL FIRE TRUCK, die cast, 35 in long, ladder is working, orig bumper intact, some playwear, C7.
137. MINIC 42M ROLLS ROYCE SEDANCA, prewar, handpainted tin, windup working, C6.
142. ARCADE FLAT TOP YELLOW CAB, painted cast iron, nickel driver, rear spare intact, yellow cab stamping worn, C5.
170. MARKLIN DL800 LOCO, HO ga, green, orig box w/only 1 wooden insert, C7-8.
232. DINKY 881 PINDER CIRCUS WAGON, GMC truck w/animal cages, orig box & inserts minor wear, C9.
233. LIONEL 57 AEC SWITCHER, O ga, oxidation spots on handrails, struts intact, plastic is yellowing, C7.
254. MATCHBOX MOY PROTOTYPE, Fire Engine prototype made from existing parts from Y3, Y4, Y16 & more, ultimately never put into production, has broken ladder end, missing 1 headlight, looks like early version of Y6 Rolls Royce fire engine, C7-8.
282. TONKA 1953 UTILITY TRUCK, painted pressed steel, center section painted & lettered for Peschel Landscaping, 1 side has bends, C6.