213. LIONEL 726 BERKSHIRE LOCO SET, O ga, 726 loco, smoke-bulb version, surface oxidation on side rods, rear truck is loose because screw is broken on loco frame, 2466W tender w/FS trucks, mildew on shell, orig loco box only, minor wear, C6-7.
216. MARKLIN 1020 LOCO SET, O ga, handpainted tin, 1020 loco w/brake, made in Germany plate soldered onbottom of steam chests, windup working, 1020 coal bunker tender, missing rear coupler, ca 1900, C7.
217. 4 MARKLIN FREIGHT CARS, O ga, handpainted tin, box car, tipper car, smooth side gondola, wooden gondola, all have spring clip couplers, iron wheels, 2 cars have Marklin emblem embossed, ca 1898, C6-7.
221. LIONEL 1928 STORE DISPLAY, lithographed pressboard, 60 in by 22 in, small repair to farthest right smoke stack, small edge wear spots, shelf piece is a good repro which can hold some train cars, C7-8.
266. MECCANO-MARKLIN MOTOR #2, steel, 6 1/2 in by 5 in by 1 1/4 in, windup working, motor made in Germany by Marklin, stamped No. 2 Motor Meccano Ltd Liverpool Eng., some tarnish, orig box minor wear, C8.
270. BUDDY L 360 AERIAL TOWER TRAMWAY, painted pressed steel, two 33 1/2 in tall towers on 12 in by 12 in bases, all but 1 base decal intact, not working due to die cast gears fatiguing, oxidation on bases, orig string broken, w/clamshell bucket, ca 1928, C7.
296. IVES 573 INTER STATE FREIGHT SET, O ga, 3261 loco, black cab is restored, orange insert & frame are orig, 63 gondola, 69 lumber, 64 PA box car, 66 tank, no orig box, 70 caboose, w/transformer, ca 1930, orig boxes worn, orig set box has minor wear & tape, C7-8.
297. SCHOENNER LIVE STEAM LOCO, 1 ga, handpainted tin, no paint left, w/burner assembly, lead has been added to the front of the loco & steam chests have been moved, missing the headlight, small dents, ca 1890, C1.