302. IVES 116 STATION, O ga, multicolored litho tin, orange headlights, silver cast iron trim, 19 in long, red roof has faded, 10 small holes are on back of station, 8 holes are covered by roof, 2 are visible close to base, ca 1906, C7-8.
307. AMERICAN FLYER ROCKET TRAIN SET, S ga, 474 & 475 chrome Alco PA units, dummy A has sound generator, 960 Columbus, chrome worn on roof, 3 #962 Hamilton vista domes, w/track, air chime whistle, orig boxes & wraps worn, w/unmarked set box, worn, C6-8.
309. LIONEL 241E TRAIN SET, O ga, 260E loco w/chugger, drive wheels replaced, 260T tender, 2 #710 Pullmans, 712 obsv, cars are red w/green doors & ivory windows, cars have factory touch up spots on red window frames, paint flaking on ivory inserts on obsv, orig boxes, 1 incomplete, orig set box worn, C5-6.
315. AMERICAN FLYER MISSOURI PACIFIC DIESEL ALCO AA, O ga, 21920 power A, missing 1 step, 21920-1 dummy A, surface oxidation on chassis, both units have 1 rusty step, missing cab horns, nose stickers worn, C5-6.
349. LIONEL 142E TRAIN SET, O ga, 254E loco, pendulum reverse, 1 die cast wheel has chips, 2 #605 Pullmans, 606 obsv, set is orange, cars have green doors & cream inserts, orig boxes rough, orig set box worn, C6-7.
357. 4 WHITE METAL TRUCKS, AO Smith Foden Cement Flat, Foden Road Services Flat, missing 1 mirror, Sandringham 6 Post Office Truck, Crossway Models Morris Telephone Van, 3 1/2 to 7 1/2 in long, orig boxes minor wear, C8-9.
359. AMERICAN FLYER TRAIN SET, S ga, 21573 New Haven EP5, oxidation on pantagraphs & chassis, 24309 Gulf Tank, 24216 UP hopper, 24026 Central of Georgia, 24225 Santa Fe hopper, 24109 gondola, 24619 caboose, C7-8.
396. 2 DINKY AUTOS, 110 Aston Martin, green w/red hubs, number rondels worn, orig box minor wear, has incorrect color dot, 107 Sunbeam Alpine, blue w/yellow hubs, orig box minor wear, has correct color dot, C7-8.
399. AMERICAN FLYER LOT, S ga, 302 Atlantic loco & tender, 312 Pacific loco & tender, 1946 version, lettering worn on tender, both have smoke & choo choo, 732 operating baggage car, 717 operating log dump, 633 box car, all have conversion couplers, w/unmarked loco wrap, C5-7.