103. MARX 7096 STREAMLINED TRAIN SET, O ga, copper Mercury electric loco & tender w/3 coaches & obsv, all cars are lighted, w/track & transformer, 2 instruction pamphlets & store receipt, orig set box & dividers minor wear, C7-8.
108. 1892 DELAWARE LACKAWANNA & WESTERN LOCO, 3 1/2 ga, 43 in long, built ca 1890 of metal & wood, it sat in a Hoboken, NJ Jewelry store window for 80 years, restored in 1984 by Frank Schwartz and presented in an article in 1984 for Live Steam Magazine, article says it's a model and not made to run, on display board w/plexiglass show case, C8-9.
124. LIONEL 300 HELLGATE BRIDGE, std ga, 29 in long, 2 small mounting holes in base have wear, 2 small holes on top of pier each have a small solder repair, orig set box worn, flaps loose but there, C6.
149. LIONEL 241E TRAIN SET, O ga, 260E loco, 260T tender, rub mark on front of tender, 2 #710 Pullmans, 712 obsv, cars are red w/green doors & ivory window trim, orig boxes, 2 car boxes have a tape flap, orig set box worn, C8.
154. MARX MONTE CARLO RALLY, English Marx set, litho tin, contains red & blue sedans, 3 3/4 in long, windup working, w/12 curved track, 2 straight & 2 bridge sections, orig set box & inserts minor wear, C6-7.
159. ISSAMEYER TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, 100 loco, windup working, 4 1/2 in, tender is 3 3/4 in, coach, 4 1/2 in, missing wheel set & roof, w/station, 6 3/4 in, w/extra loco, incom, windup not working, both locos have simulated front bumpers intact but bent, C5-7.
197. BING 71/591/03 NYC TRAIN SET, O ga, 3238 electric NYC cast iron loco, 501 baggage, Rockford coach, Belvedere 20th Century obsv, peeling litho spot along bottom of coach, w/track, orig set box minor wear, C8.