Dec. 10, 2022 at 10 a.m. EST
Preview: Dec 05 - 09 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Dec 10 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. EST
December's Printable Text List
December's Printable Price Key
101. KBN B&O NIAGARA TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, loco w/cowcatcher, 7 1/2 in, windup not working, B&O RR tender, 2 Niagara Pullmans, 1 car has a broken spring w/old repair, C5-6.
102. BING TRAIN SET, O ga, handpainted & litho tin electric box cab loco w/headlight & jacks for car lighting, 0287 combine, w/electric & manual uncoupler, 2 2nd Class Pullmans, 2nd Class Pullman w/end-of-train light, brown, w/3 bellows & wires, passenger coaches are 8 3/4 in, minor bubble wrap residue, 1 roof alligatored, C6-8.
103. MARKLIN 2598 RESTROOMS, handpainted tin, 4 x 4 x 4 in, station lettered in French, C7.
104. 3 DINKY CORVETTE STINGRAYS, die cast, 206 in red, 221 in white, 221 in bronze, orig boxes & inserts minor wear, C7-8.
105. LIONEL 3462 OPERATING MILK CAR, O ga, painted glossy cream, w/platform & milk cans, orig box & insert, C7.
106. 2 HAPPY HOOLIGAN TOYS, Happy Hooligan Game, 1925, Milton Bradley, complete with litho paper figures, cork pop gun, working, orig box & inserts, box top missing 1 end flap, 15 x 12 in, Happy the Dancer, metal figure, 9 in tall, 15 in wood plank, w/worn paper sleeve, C5-7.
107. BING & MARKLIN COACHES, O ga, handpainted & litho tin, Bing 1234 LNER combine w/interior, missing 1 door handle, 12 in, Bing Great Western Rosemary coach w/interior, 12 in, Marklin Rheingold 1st Class coach, 8 1/4 in, bubble wrap residue on 1 side, C6-7.
108. 4 1950s ERA BROOKLIN AUTOS, 30 1954 Dodge Royal 500, 39 1953 Oldsmobile Fiesta, 11 1957 Continental MKII, 15A 1950 Mercury convertible, orig boxes & inserts minor wear, C9.
109. AMERICAN FLYER TRAIN SET, O ga, #1 loco, painted cast iron, clip-in motor, windup working, 328 tender, black, missing rear coupler, 102 coach, red, missing 1 coupler, ca 1911-14, C6-7.
110. 2 IVES ACCESSORIES, std ga, 322 bell-ringing crossing signal, 10 1/4 in, 601 double lamp post, 10 1/2 in, ca 1920s, C7.
111. BRIM TOY MECHANICAL TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, 6201 loco & tender, windup working, w/gondola, box car, switch tower & 2-piece tunnel, tunnel not shown in photo, C5-6.
112. 4 KRAUS FANDOR 8-WHEEL CARS, O ga, litho tin, 712 PRR baggage, 5412 PRR combine, 95432 Illinois Central box car, 86 Union Line box car, C5-7.
113. HAFNER TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, 1010 loco, windup working, tender, 2 coaches, w/track, orig set box minor wear, C5-7.
114. MARKLIN 2038/0 & 2039/0 STUTTGART STATION, O ga, handpainted tin, 33 x 8 x 14, flag holder has solder repair, missing clockface, ca 1930, C7.
115. 3 DINKY ADVERTISING VANS, 470 Austin Shell, 472 Austin Raleigh Cycles, 482 Bedford Dinky Toys, 2 orig boxes only, minor wear, C7-8.
116. LIONEL ACCESSORIES, O ga, 182 magnetic crane, cord replaced, 2 #70 lamp posts, 57 street lamp, 151 sempahore, 153 block signal, 154 crossing signal, 2 #152 crossing gates, C6-8.
117. UNIQUE ART SKY RANGERS, litho tin, Pylon, 10 in tall, 24 in arms, Airplane, windup working, orig box worn, C6.
118. IVES 1132R LOCO & TENDER, std ga, painted cast iron, 1132R loco, 40 tender, ca 1921, C6-7.
119. 5 KAISER DARRINS AUTOS, 1/43 scale, 2 Brooklin 91 Kaiser Darrins, w/all trim, 1 orig box only, 2 True Dimension Kaiser Darrins, resin, 112 or 435 & 11 of 50, Parade Phaeton, white metal, assembled kit, 2 orig boxes only, C7-9.
120. AMERICAN FLYER LOT, O ga, 108 switch tower, restored, 2 #429 locos, 1 has been modified w/Lionel E unit & postwar trucks, the other is orig, missing loco lettering, headlight & tail light lenses, C5-6.
121. TOOTSIETOY 4335-300 CAMPING SET, 9 pieces, orig box & insert, missing plastic box window, C7-8.
122. HORNBY 23 ENGINE SHED HOUSE, O ga, litho tin, 19 1/2 in long, 9 1/2 in tall, 9 in wide, w/2-rail tracks, some surface oxidation, C6-7.
123. 4 KRAUS FANDOR CARS, O ga, litho tin, 105 Pennsylvania Lines coach, small hole for light wire, Penn 84392 box car, 903 Pennsylvania Lines baggage, 1279 PRR caboose, C6-8.
124. HAFNER OVERLAND FLYER TRAIN SET, O ga, 110 loco, cast iron, windup working, 1180 tender, w/97 Union Pacific baggage, blue, 96 coach, blue, 98 obsv, blue, C6-8.
125. BING 3-PIECE BRIDGE, O ga, handpainted tin, 26 in long, small internal repair to center section, C6-7.
126. 6 MATCHBOX VEHICLES, 43B3, 65B1, 75A3, 60A7, 74A5, 26B4, orig boxes minor wear, C8-9.
127. 2 LIONEL ACCESSORIES, O ga, 182 remote control magnetic crane, cord replaced, 156 station platform, orig boxes worn, 1 missing flap, C7-8.
128. MARX GRAND CENTRAL STATION, litho tin, electric version, w/bulb, 11 x 17 in, orig box & insert minor wear, C7-8.
129. MARX ENGLISH TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, 3978 electric loco, small rivet added to front for coupler, tender, 2 red & cream coaches, 8 3/4 in long, made in England, C5-7.
130. 4 1930s-STYLE BROOKLIN AUTOS, 88 1931 Studebaker President convertible roadster, 86 1938 Cadillac 60 Special, 93X Studebaker Commander Roadster, 96 1931 Marmon Sixteen 4-door convertible sedan, orig boxes & inserts, C9.
131. CHERRY SCALE MODELS EARL MARISCHAL LOCO & TENDER, 1 ga, electric, 30 in long, 2002 LNER, painted brass, w/Cherry Scale Models #10 plate on loco, C8.
132. MARX ATOMIC CAP CANAVERAL PLAYSET, litho tin & plastic, appears complete, w/extra building inside, orig box minor wear, C7.
133. HORNBY US TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, 2527 loco & tender, windup working, Madison & Washington coaches, Madison coach has a touch up spot, C6-7.
134. 3 KRAUS FANDOR BEER CAR, O ga, litho tin, 5 1/4 in, 1970 Schlitz, white, missing door handles, Pabst, yellow, Lowenbrau Munchen, white, C5-7.
135. 4 HAFNER OVERLAND FLYER COACHES, O ga, litho tin, Toy Mfrs USA, Canadian Pacific, Chicago Northwestern, missing 1 coupler, Baltimore & Ohio, missing 1 coupler, C5-7.
136. MARKLIN STATION CROSSING HOUSE, O ga, handpainted tin, 6 x 4 x 2 1/4 in, missing 1 glass panel, C6-7.
137. 10 MATCHBOX SUPERFASTS, 40, 6A3, 70A2, 27A4, 20A1, scratch on roof, 69A1, 37A2, 4A1, 17A4, 58A2, orig boxes minor wear, C7-8.
138. LIONEL TRAIN SET, O ga, 671 turbine loco, 1st version, rubberstamped boiler & smoke bulb, 2671 tender, 3650 searchlight car, dark gray, w/handle, 3656 Armour stock car, 3461 log dump, 2257 caboose, C6-8.
139. NONPAREIL FLOOR TRAIN SET, litho tin, 79 Southern Pacific loco & tender, 10 in long, 1254 US Mail coach, 6 1/4 in, missing couplers, PA baggage car, 8 1/2 in, 46 All Aboard Ltd, 8 in, C5-7.
140. MARX KCS TRAIN SET, O ga, 54 KCS AB electric locos, litho tin, 34178 GN box car, 2 #467110 B&O box cara, 51170 Erie gondola, 249319 operating Marlines box car, 969 KCS caboose, 428 crossing gate, 416 floodlight tower, C5-7.
141. 2 HIGHWAY TRAVELERS 1951 FRAZER MANHATTANS, HWT 103 Convertible, repair to windshield pillars, orig box, HWT 103 Top-UP Convertible, w/trim, w/orig bag, C8-9.
142. CHERRY SCALE MODELS DUCHESS OF SUTHERLAND LOCO & TENDER, 1 ga, electric, 30 in long, #6233, painted brass, w/Cherry Scale Models #65 plate on loco, C8.
143. MARX 4210 PET SHOP, litho tin & plastic, appears complete, orig box & insert worn, C7.
144. FLARE 1510 PIONEER TRAIN SET, O ga, litho tin, Adler loco, windup working, tender, 2 coaches, made in West Germany, w/track, orig set box & dividers, C8-9.
145. 3 KBN NYC COACHES, O ga, litho tin, Pullman, 5 3/4 in, 254 coach, 5 1/2 in, coach, 5 1/2 in, C6-8.
146. HAFNER OVERLAND FLYER TRAIN SET, O ga, 110 cast iron loco, windup working, PRR tender, baggage car, obsv, C6-7.
147. MARKLIN 2030 COUNTRY BAHNHOF, O ga, handpainted tin, 12 1/2 x 5 in, w/1 orig figure, C7.
148. DINKY 917 MERCEDES BENZ TRUCK & TRAILER, die cast w/plastic detachable canopies, orig box & insert minor wear, tears on box flap & insert, C8.
149. LIONEL ACCESSORIES, O ga, 260 bumper, 1640-100 Presidential Special kit, complete w/5 unused decal sheets & packet of Plasticville figures, 160 bin, 308 RR Sign set, 963 Frontier set, w/instruction sheet, appears complete, orig boxes worn, C7-9.
150. MARX JUMPIN JEEP, litho tin, windup working, 5 1/2 in long, C7.